Boy swallows universe / Trent Dalton.
- 26 of 30 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 30 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||F DALTON (Text)||39493108637440||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062898104
- ISBN: 0062898108
- Physical Description: 452 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, .
- Copyright: ©2019
"Originally published in Australia in 2018 by Fourth Estate, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers"--Title page verso.
Exiled in a drug-oppressed refugee suburb in 1980s Australia, a twelve-year-old boy dreams of a career in journalism while fending off the local criminal element to protect his imprisoned mother.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Boys > Australia > Fiction.
Nineteen eighties > Fiction.
Families > Australia > Fiction.
Ex-convicts > Fiction.
Drug dealers > Fiction.
Brisbane (Qld.) > Fiction.