Tell me, tree : all about trees for kids / by Gail Gibbons.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Nantahala Community Library||J582.16 G (Text)||39493108450430||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780439652612
- ISBN: 0439652618
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unnumbered pages) : Color illustrations ; 28 x 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, Inc., .
This book will tell you everything there is to know about trees - from acorn to seedling, from root to fruit, from Red Bud to Pine. This book covers the tree life cycle, and illustrates how parts of the tree change with age and season, the appearance of trees, what's on the inside, how they grow, and where they grow.--
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4 0.5 59370.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trees > Juvenile literature.
Trees > Identification > Juvenile literature.