Harbor me [sound recording] / Jacqueline Woodson.
When six middle school classmates are gathered together for a weekly chat, they fear this new unfamiliar situation and wonder what their teacher thinks they are supposed to get out of the experience. In an abandoned art room, with no adults, the six get to know one another and realize that, in this room, it's safe to discuss the things that are bothering them.
- ISBN: 9780525639107
- ISBN: 0525639101
- ISBN: 9780525637936
- ISBN: 0525637931
- Physical Description: 3 audio discs (approximately 4 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Listening Library, 
- Copyright: ℗2018
Title from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
N'Jameh Camara, Jose Carrera, Dean Flanagan, Angel Romero, Toshi Widoff-Woodson, Jacqueline Woodson, Mikelle Wright-Matos.
Texas Bluebonnet Award nominee
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
African Americans > Juvenile fiction.
Hispanic Americans > Juvenile fiction.
- 10 of 10 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.