The promised neverland. 7, Decision. / story by Kaiu Shirai ; art by Posuka Demizu ; translation, Satsuki Yamashita ; touch-up art & lettering, Mark McMurray.
"Life at Grace Field House is good for Emma and her fellow orphans. While the daily studying and exams they have to take are tough, their loving caretaker provides them with delicious food and plenty of playtime. But perhaps not everything is as it seems ... After learning the truth of the world they find themselves in, the orphans finally make their way out of the forest. With their improved survival skills, Emma, Ray and the other children arrive at the location laid out in Minerva's hidden message. But awaiting them there is a new kind of challenge ..."--Page 4 of cover.
- ISBN: 9781974702244
- ISBN: 1974702243
- Physical Description: 187 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco : VIZ Media LLC, 2018.
Reads from right to left.
"First published in Japan in 2016 by SHUEISHA Inc., Tokyo."--Colophon.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated T+, older teen.
In English, translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Comics (Graphic works)
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 15 of 19 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 1 current hold with 19 total copies.