The impossible crime / by Mac Barnett ; illustrated by Mike Lowery.
In 1989 someone is threatening to steal the crown jewels, so the Queen of England summons Mac B. to England to protect them--and when they are stolen from a locked dungeon cell, where Mac and Holcroft, one of the warders, are supposed to be guarding them, it is up to Mac to figure out how they were stolen, and whether the thief is the descendant of an Irish soldier-of-fortune who tried to steal them in 1671, or someone else entirely.
- ISBN: 9781338143683
- ISBN: 1338143689
- Physical Description: 148 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orchard Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.5 2 500363.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Crown jewels > Great Britain > Juvenile fiction.
Theft > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 30 of 41 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 41 total copies.