Paddling America : discover and explore our 50 greatest Wild and Scenic Rivers / by Susan and Adam Elliott.
- 4 of 4 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||797.122 E (Text)||39493108519291||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781493033683
- ISBN: 1493033689
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Guilford, Connecticut : Falcon, an imprint of The Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group, Inc., 
"Distributed by NATIONAL BOOK NETWORK"--T.p. verso.
The nation's rivers connect mountains to sea, communities to natural places, and people to wildlife. America's Wild & Scenic River system recognizes these values. Paddling America provides descriptions for paddling and exploring 50 Wild & Scenic Rivers across the country. Woven throughout the river descriptions will be small anecdotal sidebars touching on the history of the Wild & Scenic Rivers Act, the adventurers themselves, and tips for paddling -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Canoes and canoeing > United States > Guidebooks.
Kayaking > United States > Guidebooks.
Rivers > United States > Guidebooks.