Button man [large print] / Andrew Gross.
- 20 of 23 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 23 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||LP GROSS (Text)||39493108466071||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643580449
- ISBN: 1643580442
- Physical Description: 486 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2019.
Regular print version previously published by: St. Martin's Press.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"Following up The One Man and The Saboteur, Gross's next historical thriller brings to life the drama of the birth of organized crime in 1930s New York City from the tale of one family"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jewish families > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
Organized crime > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.