- 5 of 5 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9780727888020
- ISBN: 0727888021
- ISBN: 9781847519276
- ISBN: 184751927X
- Physical Description: 230 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First world edition.
- Publisher: London : Severn House, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Charlie is a Husker on the prowl in the New Hampshire wilderness when he falls in love with one of them: a girl named Jill. Loving Jill means leaving the Husk clan, with its gruesome cannibalistic rituals, and that will be far more difficult - and dangerous - than Charlie could have foreseen. It's only in New York City that the secret to ending his terrible cravings may reveal itself - if it doesn't kill him and everything he has grown to love first.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cannibalism > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.