John Woman [large print] / Walter Mosley.
A convention-defying novel by bestselling writer Walter Mosley, "John Woman" recounts the transformation of an unassuming boy named Cornelius Jones, the son of an Italian-American woman and an older black man from Mississippi, into John Woman, an unconventional history professor while the legacy of a hideous crime lurks in the shadows.
- ISBN: 9781683249733
- ISBN: 1683249739
- Physical Description: 512 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Regular print version previously published by: Grove Atlantic Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Universities and colleges > Faculty > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
False personation > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 21 of 21 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|