Guess who / Chris McGeorge.
At eleven years old, Morgan Sheppard solved the murder of his Maths teacher when everyone else believed it to be a suicide. Twenty-five years later... Morgan Sheppard wakes up handcuffed to a bed in an unfamiliar hotel room, with five strangers waking up around him. In the bathroom - a corpse. One of the people in the room is the killer and Sheppard has three hours to solve the murder. If he doesn't find the killer, they all die. As everyone in the room panics, Sheppard starts to unravel an impossible case, where the real mystery might stretch all the way back to his childhood.
- ISBN: 9781335652829
- ISBN: 1335652825
- Physical Description: 362 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario, Canada : Hanover Square Press, 2018
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Hotels > Fiction.
Murder victims > Fiction.
Death threats > Fiction.
Kidnapping victims > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 8 of 8 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.