Christmas at home : holiday decorating, crafts, recipes / edited by Valerie Rains.
Make your Christmas spectacular! Inside you'll find 200 fresh ideas for decorating, tree-trimming, as well as crafting unique and thoughtful gifts. Plus the dozens of recipes will help you celebrate deliciously. It will be a holiday to remember!
- ISBN: 9781618372703
- ISBN: 161837270X
- Physical Description: 287 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hearst Books, 
- Copyright: ©2018
At head of title: CountryLiving.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Decorate. Gather : warm and inviting spaces ; Feast : inspiring settings for memorable meals ; Dream : cozy sleeping quarters -- Give. Make : thoughtful gifts crafted with care ; Bake : sweet goodness to share ; Countdown : the 12 days of decorating -- Celebrate. Nibble : crowd-pleasing appetizers, sides, and sips ; Savor : showstopping entrees ; Taste : display-worth desserts.
Search for related items by subject
- 25 of 26 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 26 total copies.