Mac undercover / by Mac Barnett ; illustrated by Mike Lowery.
One day, Mac (smartest boy in his class in a small town in California) receives a telephone call from the Queen of England, recruiting him to find the crown jewels (well, actually just the Coronation Spoon) and so Mac embarks on his first adventure as a secret agent--with the assurance that the Queen will give him a note excusing him from school.
- ISBN: 9781338143591
- ISBN: 133814359X
- Physical Description: 148 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Orchard Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.7 1 197677.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Undercover operations > Juvenile fiction.
Crown jewels > Great Britain > Juvenile fiction.
Theft > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 38 of 48 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 48 total copies.