Depth of winter [large print] / Craig Johnson.
- 15 of 21 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 21 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||LP JOHNSON (Text)||39493108385784||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432853792
- ISBN: 1432853791
- Physical Description: 425 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2018.
Sequel to: The western star.
Welcome to Walt Longmire's worst nightmare. An international hit man and the head of one of the most vicious drug cartels in Mexico has kidnapped Walt's beloved daughter, Cady, to auction her off to his worst enemies, of which there are many. The American government is of limited help and the Mexican one even less. Walt heads into the one-hundred-and-ten degree heat of the Northern Mexican desert alone, one man against an army.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Longmire, Walt (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Sheriffs > Wyoming > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Walt Longmire mysteries ; bk. 15
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Johnson, Craig, 1961- Walt Longmire mystery ; bk. 15.
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series.