Under the sea / Kate Riggs ; illustrated by Tom Leonard.
"Detailed illustrations and simple text are paired within a board book format to introduce young readers to pairs of prepositions hidden amongst creatures and features under the sea"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781568463025
- ISBN: 1568463022
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Creative Editions, 2017.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.7 0.5 188280.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marine animals > Juvenile literature.
English language > Prepositions > Juvenile literature.
Board books > Juvenile literature.
- 5 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.