Slightly south of simple [large print] / Kristy Woodson Harvey.
- 9 of 14 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 14 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||LP WOODSON HARVEY (Text)||39493108506058||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Macon County Public Library||LP WOODSON HARVEY (Text)||39493108177033||Adult Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432842550
- Physical Description: 479 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2017.
Caroline Murphy swore she'd never set foot back in the small Southern town of Peachtree Bluff; she was a New York girl born and bred and the worst day of her life was when, in the wake of her father's death, her mother selfishly forced her to move--during her senior year of high school, no less--back to that hick-infested rat trap where she'd spent her childhood summers. But now that her marriage to a New York high society heir has fallen apart in a very public, very embarrassing fashion, a pregnant Caroline decides to escape the gossipmongers with her nine-year-old daughter and head home to her mother, Ansley.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Divorced women > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- The Peachtree Bluff series ; 1
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Woodson Harvey, Kristy. Peachtree Bluff novel ; 1.