Squirrels leap, squirrels sleep / April Pulley Sayre ; illustrated by Steve Jenkins.
"Squirrels wrestle. Squirrels leap. Squirrels climb. Squirrels sleep. If you followed a squirrel for a day, what would you see? Climbing branches, storing seeds, making homes in tree holes, and maybe even flying! [The creators of this book offer] a glimpse into this fascinating world. Discover different kinds of squirrels as the scamper, eat, and&#x;finally&#x;sleep."--Amazon.com.
- ISBN: 9780805092516
- ISBN: 080509251X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 27 cm
- Edition: First Edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Henry Holt and Company, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Squirrels > Juvenile literature.
- 29 of 38 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 2 current holds with 38 total copies.