Three-legged hero : a military dog story / by Spencer Brinker.
- 6 of 6 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Albert Carlton - Cashiers Community Library||J HOUND TOWN (Text)||39493110028596||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781684020140
- Physical Description: 32 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Bearport Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2017
Ten-year-old dog-walker Cali sees a new three-legged dog named Thunder hop around her neighborhood as well as any other dog and she soon learns of his bravery in the Marines.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader (AR) MG 4.1 0.5
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.1 0.5 187311.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > War use > Juvenile fiction.
Working dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Dog walking > Juvenile fiction.
Courage > Juvenile fiction.