Don't push the button! [VOX audio-enabled] / written and illustrated by Bill Cotter.
- 4 of 14 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||VOX JCOTTER (Text)||39493108001449||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||07/07/2017|
- ISBN: 9780996438520
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 27 cm. + 1 attached audio media player.
- Edition: VOX audio-enabled book.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, 
- Copyright: ©2013
|General Note:|| An audio-enabled book by VOX™ with an audio player permanently attached inside the front cover; Listen directly from the book — no CD, no computer, no tablet!
|Summary, etc.:|| The only rule in Larry's book is that the reader not push the button, but when no one is looking, it may be irresistible.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 4 to 8.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Books and reading > Juvenile fiction.