- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Marianna Black Library||JCOC 917.64 H (Text)||39493107763403||Adult Nonfiction Casada Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0890969051 (c)
- Physical Description: xxv, 233 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -224) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In 'Rivers of Texas' Vern Huser captures the mystery and beauty of the state's waterways. By presenting the landscape, historical accounts, geogical facts, economic development, and recreational opportunities along the many streams, Huser displays how everything in Texas affects or is affected by the rivers." -- inside front flap of the cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rivers > Texas.
Rivers > Texas > History.
Texas > Description and travel.
Texas > History.
River life > Texas.
Search for related items by series
- Louise Lindsey Merrick natural environment series ; number 32.
- Louise Lindsey Merrick natural environment series ; number. 32.