Cracked, not broken : surviving and thriving after a suicide attempt / Kevin Hines.
- 0 of 3 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
3 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||616.89 H (Text)||39493107579700||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||10/25/2017|
- ISBN: 9781442222403 : HRD
- ISBN: 1442222409 : HRD
- Physical Description: xvi, 175 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc 2013
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes the author's attempted suicide after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder, the breakdowns that challenged his efforts to live with his illness, and his work as a mental health advocate.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hines, Kevin, 1981-
Mentally ill > United States > Biography.
Mental health services > United States.