The fingertips of Duncan Dorfman / Meg Wolitzer.
- 30 of 31 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 31 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||J WOLITZER (Text)||39493107125918||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780525423041 (trade)
- ISBN: 0525423044
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton Childrens Books, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Citation/References Note:|| Pub Weekly, August 2011
Kirkus Review, August 2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Twelve-year-olds Duncan Dorfman, April Blunt, and Nate Saviano meet at the Youth Scrabble Tournament where, although each has a different reason for attending and for needing to win, they realize that something more important is at stake than the grand prize.
|Target Audience Note:|| 5.7 Follett Library Resources
5-8 Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Topic Heading:||Junior fiction.