- 23 of 25 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 25 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||E MAYER (Text)||39493106200274||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060539597
- ISBN: 0060539593
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harperfestival, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|Summary, etc.:|| After Little Critter learns about Earth Day in school, he does everything he can to help protect the environment and save the polar bears from global warming, but he gets discouraged when his Climate Control Machine fails to work.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- The new adventures of Mercer Mayer's Little Critter
- Mayer, Mercer, 1943- New adventures of Mercer Mayer's Little Critter.