Wash your hands! / written by Margaret McNamara ; illustrated by Mike Gordon.
- 6 of 7 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 7 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||BR MCNAMARA (Text)||39493980009684||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416991724
- ISBN: 1416991727
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First Simon Spotlight paperback [edition].
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| When everyone in Ms. Connor's first grade class has a cold, she shows her students how to wash their hands to get rid of germs.
|Target Audience Note:|| 6-6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hand washing > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series