- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||J ANDERSON (Text)||39493980003786||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545200080 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545200083 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: ix, 260 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2004
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2004. With additional material.
"Apple signature"--P.  of cover.
"Includes after words bonus interview, information, and a sneak peek of M.T. Anderson's new book inside!"--P.  of cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| When two boys stay with an eccentric relative at his mansion in rural Vermont, they discover an old-fashioned board game that draws them into a mysterious adventure.
|Target Audience Note:|| 10-13.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Games > Juvenile fiction.
Vermont > Juvenile fiction.