The chessmen of Mars [electronic resource] / Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||DBOOK BURROUGHS (Text)||39493990037949||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781608478873 :
- ISBN: 1608478874
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (8 hr., 40 min.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio, [released 2009]
- Distributor: [Manufactured and distributed by] Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
Previously released by Tantor Media, Inc., c2001.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones and AAA battery.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Performed by John Bolen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Held captive by grotesque bodiless heads, Princess Tara of Helium was rescued by a warrior who dared not reveal his name. But escape led the daughter of the Warlord of Mars into even more loathesome peril -- as the prize in a bloody game of living chess.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mars (Planet) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series