Oliver Twist [electronic resource] / Charles Dickens.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||DBOOK DICKENS (Text)||39493990038855||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781441718150 :
- ISBN: 144171815X
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (16 hr.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio, 
- Distributor: [Manufactured and distributed by] Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ℗1995
Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Previously released by Blackstone Audio, Inc., p1995.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.).
One set of earphones and one AAA battery required for playback.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Nadia May.
The adventures of an orphan boy who lives in the squalid surroundings of a nineteenth-century English workhouse until he becomes involved with a gang of thieves.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
London (England) > Juvenile fiction.
Great Britain > History > 19th century > Juvenile fiction.