One shot [sound recording] : a Jack Reacher novel / Lee Child.
- 2 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||DBOOK CHILD (Text)||39493990015689||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781615455362 :
- ISBN: 1615455361
- Physical Description: 1 sound media player (approximately 12 hr.) : digital ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Playaway Digital Audio, [released 2009]
- Distributor: [Manufactured and distributed by] Findaway World, LLC.
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Title from Playaway label.
Release date supplied by publisher.
"Playaway. Audiobooks. Pre-loaded and portable."--Container.
Previously released by Brilliance Audio, p2005.
In container (21 x 13 x 3 cm.) with earphones and AAA battery.
Issued on Playaway, a dedicated audio media player.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dick Hill.
|Summary, etc.:|| Accused of five murders in what looks like an open-and-shut case, the bad guy fires his last shot: he wants to speak to Jack Reacher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reacher, Jack (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Military police > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
Middle West > Fiction.
Snipers > Fiction.