A distant mirror [sound recording] : part one and part two / by Barbara Tuchman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||CDBOOK 944 T (Text)||39493106744776||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1419325426 (pt. 1) :
- ISBN: 9781419325427 (pt. 1) :
- ISBN: 1419324640 (pt. 2) :
- ISBN: 9781419324642 (pt. 2) :
- Physical Description: 22 sound discs (27.5 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, Md. : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗1984
|General Note:|| In container (17 cm.).
Title from container.
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Part 1. (13 discs) -- Part 2. (9 discs).
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Aviva Skell.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Bubonic Plague of the 14th century killed one third of all human beings in Europe and Western Asia; many who survived the plague killed each other in the Hundred Years War that followed. What was it like to live in this calamitous century, when knighthood (and much more) died a violent death?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coucy, Enguerrand de, 1340-1397.
Nobility > France > Biography.
Nobility > France > History > To 1500.
France > History > 14th century.
Search for related items by series