Little house in the big woods / by Laura Ingalls Wilder ; illustrated by Garth Williams.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Fontana Regional Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||J WILDER (Text)||39493106289582||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0061289809 :
- Physical Description: 238 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: 75th anniversary edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©1932
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Harper, 1932.
|Summary, etc.:|| A year in the life of two young girls growing up on the Wisconsin frontier, as they help their mother with the daily chores, enjoy their father's stories and singing, and share special occasions when they get together with relatives or neighbors.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wilder, Laura Ingalls, 1867-1957 > Juvenile fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Wisconsin > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Wisconsin > Juvenile fiction.
Wisconsin > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series