The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency [sound recording] / by Alexander McCall Smith.
- 20 of 22 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Fontana Regional Library.
1 current hold with 22 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||CDBOOK MCCALL SMITH (Text)||39493106713904||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
|Marianna Black Library||CDBOOK MCCALL SMITH (Text)||39493104540507||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1402545940
- Physical Description: 7 sound discs (8 hr., 15 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, Md. : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2003
|General Note:|| "With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Lisette Lecat.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mma "Precious" Ramotswe sets up a detective agency in Botswana on the edge of the Kalahari Desert, making her the only female detective in the country. At first, cases are hard to come by. But eventually, troubled people come to Precious with a variety of concerns.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women private investigators > Botswana > Fiction.
Ramotswe, Precious (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Botswana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series.